My Collections

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Frosted Designs Card!

I have a card to share with you that I made from a Frosted Designs card sketch! This card was really fun to make, and for some reason I just felt like using gray as the background color for this card. I also challenged myself to mix different letter sticker fonts, and so I did that too on this card. It added a nice bit of color, I think!

As you can see, I rotated the sketch, but I kept the 3 brads on either end of the paper strip.

Gray Cardstock: my stash! :)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park (orange), Cosmo Cricket (blue)
Letter Stickers: American Crafts (pink, orange, purple) , Jillibean Soup(yellow) , Doodlebug Design (green), My Little Shoebox (red, pink), Making Memories (blue)
Brads: Hobby Lobby

6 comments:

Stampalicious said...

this is very pretty, I like how you used different letters, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs this week, hugs, martina

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute! I love the assorted alphas and the grey looks great to ground it. :)

Beverly Tiemann said...

You did a great job of following the sketch, but making it all your own! What a fun use of the different fonts and lively colors! Thank you for joining the Frosted Designs Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge. Please play along with us again next time. Beverly

Unknown said...

Love how you adjusted the sketch, looks great! The different fonts & colors really pop. I'm loving the orange & white paper too!

Sunny79 said...

I love the colourful layout of your card.

thanks for joining us at Frosted DEsigns.

love, Marina.

Joanne said...

What a fun card! Love how you used the sketch! The letters are too cute! Thanx for playing along at FD! Aloha, Joanne