My Collections

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Hello!"

Howdy! I hope you're having a great week so far! Just wait and it'll already be Friday! :)

I have a card to share with you that is for 2 (actually 3) separate challenges!
I used an inspiration photo
from Pretty Little Studio here and a sketch from The Paper Bakery kit challenge here. A lady from their Design Team named Amanda introduced me to their sketches the other day and I just HAD to participate in the challenge! I used some old Aeropostale tags I have been saving for a while; I thought they looked really interesting on this card. I added the little cluster to add some OOMPH to the card. Now I don't know if I'll be able to mail it safely! LOL
Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Butterfly: Jenni Bowlin
Buttons: my stash
Corrugated Shape: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: American Crafts
Ink: Colorbox
Twine: The Twinery
Brads: The Paper Studio
Other: Lace

 Thanks so much for stopping by! :) I really love reading all of your comments!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE your card and your take on the sketch. Those aeropostale tags are such a great touch. Thanks for playing at The Paper Bakery!! :)

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so fun and interesting. I like the twine for the tags.
I am always taking my bulky cards in to be hand stamped. They sometimes cost a little more to send but still make someone happy...I hope! :D
Hope your week is a good one! :)

Amanda Johnson said...

This turned out fabulous Heather! I love the idea of using tags! The colors are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery! :)

GLOANN said...

Heather, the card is really beautiful. Love the tags and the clustering.

okanogangirl said...

Wonderful card!! Love it - and thanks for the sketch - I can use card sketches.

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

What a cute card!! Using the aeropostle tags is such a clever idea :) Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery!!!