My Collections

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My First Week at Frosted Designs!

Howdy! I am having my first card reveal over at Frosted Designs! I had so much fun making my first card, and so here it is! I used some wonderful Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday" paper along with a bumblebee cutout from Bella Blvd. Oh- and see those amazing green letters? Studio Calico! Gotta love that cute font! :)

Sorry- I don't have any other photos of my card... our computer is kinda broken so you're lucky to get to see this picture! LOL

Oh- and did you know... I'm sponsoring this week!!! :) Please play along! I put together a cute Spring-y card kit for the prize this time!

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your spring themed card is so pretty! I love the bee and the cute hi. Great design! :)

katie said...

Adorable!!

Sassy said...

Full of Spring - great colors, paper, embellies.

Ann said...

Beautiful card, Heather! Love the bee! The prize is fantastic! Thank you so much for sponsoring this challenge! Great to have you on our team!

Angela said...

Fabulous card Heather and awsome generous prize too!! congratulations on you FD DT too! xx