My Collections

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I [heart] Pebbles Inc.

I am sharing a card today that I made about a month ago for my friend, Jillayne. I used some Pebbles Inc. Sunny Side mini papers. I have just discovered Pebbles and they are one of my favorite brands!

I used some clear letter stickers from Pebbles Inc. also. I wasn't sure about using these-- I remember when clear stickers were "in" and I hated them. And now I have some more, but instead I love them. The chipboard flowers are from Pebbles also.

 
 

So what brand have you just discovered that you [heart]?

2 comments:

okanogangirl said...

This is awesome! I'm with you about the clear stickers, I hated them. I will have to see if I can find some of those now, you have me interested! I love the way you used different PPs together. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!