My Collections

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My First Layout Made in 2013

Hi! I hope you're having a great weekend so far! I know I am! I'm getting a lot done this weekend.

I made a layout from the sketch over at Pretty Little Studio (check out the sketch here), like I love doing. I bought a Glitz "Yours Truly" mini pad from my local scrapbook store, The Scrapbook Princess, and I just HAD to go ahead and dig into it! It's so pretty!! I have never used Glitz paper prior to this. I have used some of their embellishments, just not their paper. And I'm happy to say that I will be buying more of their stuff! I love it!

I made this layout with some pictures that I took with my iPad a couple of months ago, so the pictures are not the best quality. I still thought it was important to document my favorite little daycare buddy. ;)

Hopefully I'll be back next week with some more projects to share!



3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is so cute! I like the wood patterned paper for the background and the cute embellishments.
Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2013! :)

glorygirl said...

Super cute layout! Love the colors and the embellies you used!

Ashley Horton said...

Love! Such a cute design Heather and I love the mix of alphas in the title and your journaling strips!