My Collections

Monday, June 3, 2013

New to Me: Elle's Studio

Happy Monday! This past week I got some of the new "Saltwater" line from Elle's Studio in the mail from A Cherry on Top. This is the first time I have ever bought enough of their products to make a whole layout. Although I didn't buy a TON of it by any means, I still got enough to play with. And let me tell you-- I LOVE IT! I played along with Elle's Studio's sketch challenge and made a layout immediately with my new scrappy goodies. 

This weekend my mom, sister, and I got to attend a Josh Turner concert! EEEkkk! It was awesome! Josh was actually sick with a head cold, so he sounded like he had a stopped up nose, but we still enjoyed watching hime sing. ;) Laura and I love him. Mom just came because it was over an hour away and we didn't know how to get there. But I think we ended up hooking her on Josh Turner's music too! I will add the original photo here just for you to swoon over. :P His Encore song was "Why Don't We Just Dance" and so some people had already started leaving before he came back on stage, so we got to move up a little bit for the last song of the night. This is my favorite photo I got! 







Thanks for stopping by my blog! Maybe seeing a picture of Josh Turner was worth it, right? :)


No comments: