My Collections

Friday, January 31, 2014

Just Lovely

I have a random just-for-fun page to share today! 

A few weeks ago, 3 of my friends came out to Alabama to see me! They travelled 10+ hours out here. Aren't I special? :) We got lots of photos that weekend… documents a lot of great memories made. Like, for example… sitting out on our deck drinking hot chocolate while it was, like, 30 degrees. (Ok, just to clarify, it was warmer during the day and we didn't think it'd be that cold out there.) 

So these photos on this page are from when we went shopping at the mall. We did a lot of shopping, eating, and talking over the course of a few days. I mean, what could be more fun than all four of us squishing into one photo booth for some pics?? 



Journaling reads: "You can't pass up the chance to take some photo booth pictures with you're @ the mall!" 

And this is my favorite part of the layout. I bought these wood veneer "potty people" a while back and every once in a while I use them. I thought it would be PERFECT to symbolize the four of us girls! I also love that it adds some awesome texture to the page.


Alright, have a FABulous Friday! :) It's the last day of January!
-Heather

1 comment:

Ellen H. said...

I adore this page! You really did a great job :)