My Collections

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April SFTIO Kit Reveal

I've heard it said time flies when you're having fun. Well, life must be fun right now, because I personally think it's absolutely cray-cray that today is the first day of April. My brother is getting married the end of this month! That's so crazy! 

So, just like the last 3 months of this year, it's time for a new SFTIO kit! This month it's time to "CELEBRATE"!


 This kit has lots of fun fresh products for you to document your reasons to celebrate in life. Included in this kit are papers from the Birthday Bisque line from Jillibean Soup and the Party Time line from Webster's Pages. 

Probably my favorite product in this month's kit is the "Tumbled Glass" distress paint from Tim Holtz. It's the most beautiful color of blue. And it's so easy to use! Just dab it on with the little attached sponge dauber. Or just unscrew the top and use it like paint! I used it both ways! 

Always in the kits are some alphas. This time it's some white Kal Barteski Thickers from the new "Plus One" line from Amy Tangerine and some awesome mini birthday bisque stickers from Jillibean. 

Embellishments included this month: Dear Lizzy die cuts and wood veneer, a Freckled Fawn paper clip, metal heart banner accents, kraft frames from May Road, sequins, and glittery star stickers! Plus more! 

And here are my projects I made for this month! Lots of fun on these this month! They're all so happy! :) :)


So many of these projects were inspired by the Pinterest board this month. Can you tell which pieces I used as inspiration? I'll let you know throughout this month when I share my pages!

So be sure to check out the April CELEBRATE kit available at SFTIO

-Heather

2 comments:

Ellen H. said...

Wow I love the 'celebrate life' layout! it's awesome!!

MarLeah Beverage said...

Um, wow! I'm really loving those two of you! I really like the way you used all the words and the first one, and I'm totally digging all of the black and white pictures of you with your hair curled!! So fun!