My Collections

Monday, October 20, 2014

J'Adore

I'm so happy. 

That seems like a cheesy sentence to begin a blog post, but really. 

(Self timer shots, I don't love so much. lol I need a tripod and remote, not a 2-second timed shot!)

Currently, I'm loving (or adoring, in the case of my shirt-that-you-can't-read):

- listening to Pentatonix (an awesome a capella group).
- Christmas music (^^ above).
- lovely cool weather.
- college classes. I can't believe we're on the downhill slope of this semester! 
- my iPhone. 'Nuff said.
- sending happy snail mail and spreading happiness. It makes me happy to see other people happy.
- anticipating happy mail. I *may have done some post- birthday shopping. 
- daydreaming about Europe. Right now, it's just a daydream. But someday...
- being single. I saw a quote on a shirt that said, "I'm single, and you're not good enough." Haha. Sassy. But I like it. ;) 
Someday I'll find the right guy, but until then, I'm content where I'm at.
-  trying out my new hobby-- modern calligraphy

So that's just what's on my mind today! I have a ton of projects to share, but there'll be time for that later. :)

-Heather

1 comment:

Chark said...

My college-age daughter adores Pentatonix too--I love their wizard of ahhhs video and song.