My Collections

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MERRY

Oh goodness, I LOVE Christmas time so much. Life is so hectic right now, with my college classes coming to an end, and then to add to all of that... my brother is in the hospital. :( It's been pretty awful this past week, honestly. One of those weeks where you cry almost every day. Not. Good.

BUT, I keep thinking... CHRISTMAS IS COMING! This is my favorite time of the year, and I'm trying really hard to make it happy. I've wanted to do a December album, but honestly? I don't want to remember these times. I don't want to document it. Do you ever have those times? Do you end up documenting it anyway? I would like to know. ;)

I know this month is going to fly by because my parents are at the hospital every single day, plus you have everyday activities and chores to be done. Life is crazy. Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers. 

Anyways, I made this lovely, festive banner with products from me & my BIG ideas. Seriously, their Christmas line is one of my faves. It's so modern and trendy. And banners are one of my favorite things to make. This is now hanging in the archway between our living room and kitchen. 




xoxo, Heather

2 comments:

GLOANN said...

Your banner is beautiful. Will certainly pray for him. Maybe you could go ahead and record this month in your beautiful manner as a reminder of how God helped you through these days with victory.

katie said...

This is such a cute banner! Sorry you're having a hard time right now, I'll be praying for your family! ;)

-Katie