My Collections

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This is Bliss: Project Life Spread {mambi}

I'm sharing one of my March me & my BIG ideas projects today. I made a Project Life spread using one of the new Frame & Craft Elements paper pads from mambi. These paper pads have patterned papers in them as well as phrase cards and large frame-worthy designs. I'm waiting to use some of the larger prints in this pad in my new scrapbook space once we get my brother moved out to his apartment in our new shop! :)

I kept this spread very simple, and I think my favorite part of this whole spread is the big "BLISS" sticker on the large photo on the left. Like I've said before, sometimes I just love silver. And I just realized I mixed gold and silver together on this spread. Hmm. Didn't think of that, but it totally works here. 


These photos are from our trip to the beach over Valentine's Day weekend. I was back-documenting. ;)

And this just shows you how the stickers are on the page protector and not on the actual photo. 



 I also wanted to add here that me & my BIG ideas is doing some BIG planner giveaways this month! Each day up until the planners are released, they're giving away a pack of planner embellishments to a lucky commenter from the mambi blog, Instagram, or Facebook. Read all the details HERE and don't forget to enter!! :)

1 comment:

katie said...

I'm so in love with this project life spread! :)