My Collections

Monday, November 2, 2015

Karma's {Citrus Twist Kits}

I don't know if you visited my introduction post on the Citrus Twist Kits blog yesterday, but I have this page up with that post, and I thought I'd share it here on my blog as well! 

The November main scrapbook kit "Happy Lane" is so fun and cute. The colors are perfect for just about anything you want to scrapbook. :) 

I was obsessed with the "Confetti" paper from the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection. The one with all the pretty circles:


I love papers that I can cut the designs out of, and the circles in this pattern are perfect for just that! I mixed some of the patterns with the circle vellum diecuts from the Sunkissed diecuts from Basic Grey (you get the whole pack in the kit!!). Like I've said before, I love mixing textures! 






Thanks for joining me today! I just survived a mock interview in my speech class at college this morning (I HATE interviews), so I need to find a way to celebrate. ;)

No comments: