My Collections

Monday, January 25, 2016

Combining Stickers in Your Planner {mambi}

Hello! Happy Monday! I have a planner spread to share with you that is up on the me & my BIG ideas blog today. This spread was for last week. I combined a lot of different stickers and go-to decorating elements on these pages and ended up loving the result.



Sticky notes are definitely a fave! Mambi has some new ones coming out February 1st that debuted at CHA and they are super adorbs. Amanda, the mambi social media coordinator,  has been sharing peeks of the new products on the @the_happy_planner Instagram account and HERE is a pic of the new sticky notes. They're soooo cute!



Of course, this past weekend was Katelyn and Darren's wedding. It was beautiful. And I got to be one of Katelyn's bridesmaids!! Super super fun. :) :) I'll share more on that later.



Watercoloring is such a perfect filler for my planner. Not too busy-- I like that I can still write over it if I need to.


Of course, you can check out the full post on the me & my BIG ideas blog by going HERE. Catch ya later!

No comments: