My Collections

Friday, May 13, 2016

Decorative Gift Wrapping {mambi}

Do you ever get a product that you're so excited to use and can't wait to break it out of the packaging and make something with it? That's how I felt about the expandable paper pads from me & my BIG ideas. I remember seeing them at CHA and thinking, "WOW- what gorgeous designs!" So when the design team received them a couple months ago, I was sooooooo excited to wrap up some gifts! 

This particular box is actually the mini album that I made for my friend Makenna. I thought "The Best is Yet to Come" quote sticker from one of the new HAPPY PLANNER™ sticker packs was the perfect little sentiment for a graduation gift. :)





To read more about this little package and all that went into it, click HERE to visit the full blog post on the mambi blog today! 


1 comment:

katie said...

Are those watermelons?? How cute!