My Collections

Monday, April 3, 2017

So Happy

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another layout that I've made using some new products that I've recently purchased!

The other week Paper Issues had an online crop in their Facebook group, so I played along and made some projects for some of the challenges. 

This particular page was created for the fussy cutting challenge. This Cultivate Joy paper from Shimelle's new Little by Little line is so pretty. The florals are just begging to be cut out. So that's just what I did! That yellow striped pattern on the left is also from that same paper-- just the opposite side of it. It took a lot in me to use that yellow side when I KNEW I could keep it and cut out more florals from the other side. But I did it! The yellow with the florals was such a perfect combination that I had to do it. 

The "so happy" title phrase thicker is from Paige Evans' Fancy Free line from last year. I just bought those thickers from Tuesday Morning and really loved the silver color of the glitter! Usually I'm a gold kind of girl, but this light silver is a close second. It's so bright and fresh! 




Using up some older stash as well-- that kraft tag behind the photo is from the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine collection. I also used some bits and pieces of Amy's Better Together line on this page as well. 


Is there a paper that you can't bring yourself to use both sides of because you just LOVE one of the sides? I'd love to know! 

No comments: