My Collections

Friday, February 9, 2018

XOXO is here!

Hello! Happy Friday! 

I just got a beautiful box of XOXO goodness in the mail yesterday, so I snapped a few shots of the collection to share with you! It turned out exactly how I had imagined-- I'm in love with the color palette of this line!

Here's a peek at the entire collection, all piled together:


21 8x8 patterned papers (Melissa still has the 12x12 size in the works for the future!)


rose gold transparencies and vellum:


close-up of the rose gold transparency. It's gorgeous in person. 


printed transparencies and vellum:


four different sized paper packs:


one of my favorite items in this collection-- mini alphabet block stickers (a new font this time, too!) and regular alpha stickers:


flair buttons and sequins:


stickers:


die-cuts:


and cut-aparts (some of which are available as die-cuts if you don't want to cut them out yourself):


I'm SO excited to play with this collection! It's my favorite collection I've designed yet. :) What do you have your eye on?

If you would like to check out the collection in the PLS shop, click HERE


No comments: