My Collections

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

The Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge this past week was to use black and white and one color on a layout or card. I thought about it a while because I am not used to limiting myself on color! Haha. I have had this pack of B/W printed 5x7's for a while that I had bought at Tuesday Morning and never got to use because I forgot about them. So I got it out and, since I love the color turquoise, I used that to accent. (If you can't tell, the stitching and is blue too)

5 comments:

katie said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Ashley Horton said...

I love this card Heather!! Great way to use the b&w on the pp squares and the light blue really pops! Your stitching looks awesome!!

kissinia said...

Many thanks for sharing this beautiful project with us at Frosted Design. Love the layout and stitching!

Unknown said...

This card is adorable!! Love the stitching on it! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card, Heather!! The little touch of blue is just perfect!
Melissa