My Collections

Monday, June 20, 2011

My First Sketchy Thursdays Layout! (6.16.11)

  I'm exploring a new avenue! A lot of the members over at ClubCK participate in the Sketchy Thursdays challenges. I usually don't do them because I am always worried I'll get a page done and then forget to link it up to their blog! :P Haha. Well, I actually participated in the challenge this time, and hopefully their sketches will inspire me to scrapbook some layouts!! I was so eager to use this Splash Echo Park paper- I just bought it and was DYING to use it. I thought this sketch worked very nicely for "showcasing" all the different pieces of patterned paper in the little mini pad I bought. I stuck pretty close to the sketch, since I'm kinda new to the Sketchy Thursdays challenges. :)



12 comments:

Moongirl said...

Really cute! Great job. I love your journaling strips and the different fonts for the title.

katie said...

This is lovely! I love the colors of your new papers, so cute!

Steffanie said...

Well done! Love the soft colors on the kraft background!

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love how you did your journaling strips, and all the Splash papers are fantastic!

CStrickler said...

Very cute! The splash paper was perfect!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the sketch, Heather!! Love your LO :)
Melissa J

Sagecat said...

Heather you did a wonderful job of interpreting the sketch!! I really like your pp details and your hournaling strips. Great LO!!

Ashley Horton said...

The Splash paper is SO CUTE on this lo!! I love the way you made the sketch your own and the fun angles on your journaling strips!!

Auntie Em said...

I really like how you did the title and the journaling on the strips. Great LO!
Thanks for sharing! :)

lisa said...

Love how you used the sketch.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo happy you joined us! I loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos and loving your circle! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

Welcome to ST! LOVE your take on the sketch and all the papers that you used! Hope to see more of you in the future challenges! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!