My Collections

Friday, October 5, 2012

Foto Friday

Happy Friday!

I love Friday's. I am looking forward to a stress- free weekend! I have gotten a lot of my things on my "to-do" list finished this past week and I'm ready for a weekend where I have NOTHING SCHEDULED! Right now I don't have one thing planned but scrapbooking and maybe studying for the ACT.

I made some Christmas cards for my grandma, and here is one design I did. My mom and I did these tonight. Enjoy my photos!



And lookie here- I have my own personalized stamp now for the backs of the cards I make! I ordered it from Stampin' Up!.

4 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Love your stamp! You've been busy!!!

okanogangirl said...

Love your stamp! You've been busy!!!

ELLEN said...

Very pretty cards! Love your stamp too!

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of cards! They look pretty and I love your personalized stamp :)
Melissa