My Collections

Friday, October 26, 2012

Having Fun with some Sketches

Happy Friday, everyone! I actually had some scrap time last night. I had saved some sketches from Pam's blog here on my iPad and so I played along with her sketch challenge! (Click here to go to Pam's blog.) The first card I made using sketch #225c. I dug out my Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue" collection for the first card. I love all the little paper embellishments that are in this collection. I feel like you can't tell I used a sketch on it since I covered up most of the base where the rosette it.

As for the second card, I used sketch #c1 from Pam's blog. The moment I saw this sketch I thought if washi tape. The sketch was so perfect for using washi!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards! They're both very pretty!

Ruth G said...

Great job! Both cards are very fun!

Pamela said...

They are both fabulous! Great work! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)