My Collections

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Having fun with a Studio Calico Sketch

I'm sharing a card today that I made with the new Amy Tangerine "Ready, Set, Go!" line. I wasn't so sure I liked this collection at first, with all the basic colors and little quotes that I don't really use (ex. Meet Me in the Sunshine????) But I went to my LSS, The Scrapbook Princess, and I bought some papers from this collection just to play with. I ended up liking them! (Which actually shouldn't be a surprise... I like paper)

As for the Studio Calico sketch, I check the SC blog every once in a while, and one particular day I noticed a card sketch that I liked. So, I saved it to my iPad and made a card with it! You can check out the sketch here, along with a couple of more sketches that you might find inspiring.E

Thanks for visiting today!