My Collections

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Saying Thank You

This is a little late, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for voting for me for the Practical Scrappers Card Contest. I have made it into the top 5!! Now it's up for the design team to choose the winner and top three. But I have gotten this far because of YOU. Thank you so much! We'll see how I do in the rest of the contest! I'll let you know on Friday!

The rules for this round was to
-use your favorite color (mine's blue)
-use something from your favorite manufacturer (Pebbles and Crate Paper)
-use your favorite technique (fussy cutting)

I sketched out the card I wanted to make, and I just *had* to take a picture of it and post it here with my card! I used Pebbles' "Walnut Grove" line and fussy cut a rose out of a piece of Crate Paper "Pretty Party" for an accent. It actually matches quite well, I think. I gave my mom this card for her to use and she loved it. :)

Anyway, come back tomorrow for an awesome layout made with the new Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" collection.







2 comments:

katie said...

Love the little washi tape pieces. And it's fun to see your sketch! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

pretty card! love the splatters!