My Collections

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish every mother out there a Happy Mother's Day today! I'm not a mother by no means, but I love my mom. I'm so blessed to have a mom that cares about me and is just awesome! :) So, in lieu of this day, I thought I'd share the card I made for my mom for this special day. I used the Sweet Girl collection from Echo Park that I just bought from Hobby Lobby! I love it so much! These photos show the collection to have red in it, when in reality, it's hot pink (much prettier in person!!).



Oh and look at this-- I bought this little Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Isn't it a perfect perch for my cards?





Ok, so I have another thing to share with you today. A "manly" birthday card! This one's for my brother who will be turning 23 a day after I graduate!



So, if you want I see the whole project,, then click HERE to visit the Pretty Little Studio blog! Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for another fun post! :)







1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Great cards! Your mother must have been thrilled with the cheerful card you made for her.
Great masculine card for your brother. Good idea to have it all ready since you will be so busy with graduation. :)