My Collections

Monday, May 6, 2013

SMILE layout

Happy Monday!

Wow, I can't believe I graduate two weeks from this Thursday! :) Very surreal. I have yet to write my Valedictorian speech and so I kinda need to work on that! I just have to have some inspiration... and I have none as of right now. Wow. Hope I get some soon, right?

Ok, so this is a layout I sent in to CK for one of their calls and it didn't get picked up. [sigh] Like all the others I've submitted... Anyway, it's actually one of my favorite layouts I've ever made. It's kinda artsy. And I like that. Plus I used the beautiful Maggie Holmes collection from Crate Paper for this, and that's one of my favorite collections. :)

You know me... that's it for today!











6 comments:

katie said...

Do I spy a gold gelato background? I love that you are getting some use out of the gelatos I sent you! I love mine, but I don't use the gold or silver much.

Heather Doolittle said...

Yes, I did! I meant to add that into the blog post, but anyway... I love the gelatos! I use them a lot! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Great page Heather!! Love the artsy background and those cute photos of your Sis! And the Maggie Holmes looks fab!! Congrats on your upcoming graduation!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi that is a stunning layout! Don't give up submitting!!! :) Thanks so much for the giveaway - wow!!!! :D :D :D

Andrea said...

ahh! I love this and I love the layers! You did awesome! I submitted way back when and I just gave up. They always pick up the same people and many always tend to be boring styles. I don't know. I think you do great and you inspire me :)

Auntie Em said...

Beautiful LO! I love the arty work and the cute way you added the journaling. Who knows why or why not they pick a LO but what ever you do, stay true to yourself and keep creating your awesome work.

Congratulations on graduating and on being the valedictorian. That's such a wonderful and I am sure well deserved honour! Way to go gurl!!! :)