My Collections

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CHA- Summer 2013 Faves

I LOVE seeing posts of people's favorites from CHA, so I thought I'd do a little one of my own! I am in love with so many of the cute new collections... not a very good thing for my checkbook! Especially since I'll be starting college this fall! I'm going to have to severely budget myself or I'll buy everything! LOL So, in no particular order...

Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party-- I LOVE all the blues in this collection paired with the chalkboard trend. REALLY love this for more elegant pages. Reminds me of Liz's "5th & Frolic" line. Very cute.

Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste-- Very cute "everyday" line. Love that huge chevron design paper on the bottom right of this photo. I SO need that paper. Love the 3x4 journaling cards too. Perfect for PL.

Glitz Design Finnley-- Love the colors of this line. Not crazy about the deer and owls, but I really love the color combo of this line. Gotta get some of this paper.

Pink Paislee Color Wash-- I don't think this line "fits" me, but I do love some of the embellishments. For instance, the watercolor tags. <3 Love the ombre look of this line. Just might have to get me some of it. ;)

Elle's Studio Penelope-- I basically LOVE anything Elle makes. This line is no exception. The pink and mint/teal color combo really appeals to me. Also, I noticed some of the embellies said something about sisters. Um, YES! I'm totally buying this line as soon as it comes out.

Glitz Design Hello December-- Ahh, yes. Christmas scrapbook stuff. Like no one has any. :P I love the woodgrain in this line. I feel like parts of this collation would mix so well with what I already have in my stash. 

Elle's Studio Noel-- Very cute Christmas line. Love the diagonal green stripes and the chalkboard trend appearing once again.

Webster's Pages/ Allison Kreft "It's Christmas!"-- Love Allison's designs and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this collection!! It'd be a cute mix-and match too!

Webster's Pages/ Allison Kreft Recorded-- Love the polaroids in this line. I gotta have that polaroids-on-a-clothesline paper! :)

Crate Paper/ Maggie Holmes Flea Market-- Vintage-y and trendy. Love it.

Crate Paper Bundled Up- Another Christmas collection. I need Christmas supplies like I need a hole in my head. :P CUTE snowmen in this line though!

Crate Paper Close Knit-- Another one of those collections that I LOVE the color combination of. I mean, really. I could use just this one line for the rest of my life and be able to do so many different things with it. Seriously love it. 

Ok that's a few of my favorites from CHA-S so far. Now I need to go back through and pick and choose what I really "need."

P.S. Guess what I'm doing right now?? Camping! I have lots of pics to scrapbook once I get home! :)



No comments: