My Collections

Monday, July 15, 2013

Just My Type

Hello! And happy Monday evening! I'm just popping in with a layout that I made over the weekend for the Scrapbook Circle challenge to use typewriters on your layout

Of course, I started out with the only SC kit I have. It's called "Story Time." I love the bold bright colors mixed in with the softer blues and yellows in this kit. I thought since it was a Scrapbook Circle challenge that I should use my kit on it! I have had this typewriter sticker laying around for a while and I knew when I saw the challenge that it was going to get used! The kit didn't have anything typewriter-y in it anyway, so I thought it'd be okay to add something extra to my layout. Also I diecut the title with my Silhouette Cameo in a typewriter font. First time I have cut individual letters. Usually I weld them all together so they're easier to glue down!  

My sister found her a new friend when some of my family came down for a wedding. Her name is Amy and she's so sweet! She and Laura hit it off quite well, and talked a LOT during Amy's stay at our house. So, that's why I titled my page "Just My Type." They're like two peas a pod. ;) 



1 comment:

katie said...

Love your layout- I really like that font.I wish I had a real typewriter to type things with.

I dont own any SC kits, but I do have a few "typewriter products" so maybe I'll play along too.