My Collections

Monday, September 9, 2013

Scrapping a Couple More Graduation Pictures

Hello and Happy Monday! 

Lately I have been LOVING Ellle's Studio products. (I cannot wait to get my hands on the new lines, Penelope and Noel!) This layout that I'm sharing today was made with ALL Elle's Studio products. Mostly the Serendipity line. I have been trying to scrap all of the photos I have had laying around before printing more. So, I had these photos from when we took our group class photo at school. I used the Elle's Studio sketch from last week for this page.







I liked the two pieces of paper behind the photo. So, I used different papers behind each of my photos (since I had two instead of just one) and put them together. It gives the page a divided-yet-together look. I had been sticking to the color palette of blue, pink, and yellow (my favorite color combo!) and then when I was looking for a brad for the top left folded part by my photos, I found that I loved the light green touch! So, I got out some of my Jillibean Soup die cuts that had some green pieces in it and stuck a couple more pops of green on my page. 

I am also entering this page into the Crazy for Cork challenge over at the Scrapbook Circle. I used my Cork printed thickers on this page, along with a cork arrow die cut from Fancy Pants! I think the cork looks awesome with the Elle's Studio products!

No comments: