My Collections

Thursday, September 26, 2013

You are a Delight

I have a page to share with you that I made using the new Dear Lizzy "Polka Dot Party" papers. I found the paper pad at Hobby Lobby for $14.99, so with a 40% off coupon, it was only $8.99 plus tax! Pretty good for brand new CHA releases! So, I bought something new. I'm still using up my other stash though! :P

The challenge over at Scrapbook Circle was to scrapbook favorite photo. This photo of Laura and I is one of my favorites. I just love any photo we get though that we both look good in! LOL My current obsession is turning photos black and white… makes them match my scrapbook products a lot better! Actually, I just like how b/w photos look. I think it's flattering. 

Stuff I was trying to use up: the Heidi Swapp "delight" word in the title. I only have one more sticker in that pack! Yay! Also the Chic Tags label strips. I thought they looked cute to add a bit of journaling, but not too much. And I also finished off a pack of flair from The Paper Bakery with that little instagram badge. Trying to make room for new stuff! :) I think I'm going to order some new stuff for my birthday, which is in a few weeks! 





As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!
-Heather


No comments: