My Collections

Monday, November 18, 2013

I Love Stickers...

I love stickers. I'm pretty sure that stickers were among my first scrapbooking items I ever had. So when I saw the sticker challenge over at Scrapbook Circle, I was so excited to dig out some of my stickers and put them to good use! :)

I recently got an AWESOME prize pack from Scrapbook Circle for winning one of their challenges. My prize included most of the "Color Wash" line from Pink Paislee. I remember oohing and aahing over this collection when it first came out for CHA. It has lots of faux watercoloring on the papers in this line. It's just gorgeous! It's like the hard part has been done for you! Yes, please! I HATE it when I watercolor and the moisture wrinkles the paper or my colors don't come out like I want them to. This way the paper is perfectly smooth but you still get that awesome watercolor effect. 



I used the canvas stickers on this card, along with one of the chipboard word stickers from the Color Wash line. I love that I used stickers and still included some texture on this card. This card was super fast to make. Just some cutting, sewing, and placing stickers! Oh yeah, and then I added some tiny staples and some white mist to top it off. 

That's it for today! I consider it an accomplishment to have typed out a whole blog post for today! :P

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Such a pretty card! I love that line also. I got one or two papers in my Citrus Twist kit. It is so easy!!!