My Collections

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Behind the Art

Today is my day at SFTIO to share a little "behind the scenes" look at one of my layouts. So here's today's project:





I had this idea to make a little clothesline (inspired by the awesome little white glittery clothespins in this month's kit), so I played around with it a bit- adding patterned papers, paper clips, and wood veneer to the mix. I chose an ombre pink paper from MME for the background (I thought it looked super cool!) and I added some pink mist splatters for a little more of the "messy" effect.

I love that I got to mix so many different textures on this layout. What I love best! :) 

That's just a peek of this page. You can find more about this layout in my post over at SFTIO HERE.

Have a fabulous Thursday! :)

-Heather

2 comments:

Ellen H. said...

Er zijn weer een heleboel leuke projecten op je blog gepost; 1 voor 1 vind ik ze super mooi!

MarLeah Beverage said...

I love it!