My Collections

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Inspiring Me Right Now

I got an order from Two Peas in a Bucket right before I left for Missouri (where I am right now), so I have lots of product waiting for me at home! :) 

So here's what I ordered:

Awesome phrase Thickers... can't wait to use these! 


At first, I wasn't really crazy about the Plus One line from Amy Tangerine, but then I realized probably half of my order was Plus One goodies! I guess the black and white patterns really stood out to me! 

These Dear Lizzy Daydreamer buttons stood out to me. I love dimension, and these will definitely add that to my projects.

I don't actually have this beautiful mini pad... it wasn't in stock. Boo hoo. Hopefully I'll get it soon!

Gold labels? Yes, please. These are actually larger than I expected. 

So excited about these! If I was doing Project Life, these would be PERFECT. But I'm not... and these will still be used a lot in my scrapbooking and card making. 

These stickers are actually kinda vellum-looking. Pretty neat, if you ask me! 

I bought a few more items than I'm posting here, but I won't bore you with EVERY SINGLE item I bought. ;)

Toodles! 
And I have another post up today, so scroll down and see what I'm up to!

-Heather


1 comment:

katie said...

These look so fun! I love the colors of the Plus one collection, I can't wait to get some.