My Collections

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Project Life Spread {me & my BIG ideas}

I love me & my BIG ideas. It is honestly the BEST company I have worked with in the scrapbook industry. The owners and designers are so amazing, and I LOVE their products. 


I made this Project Life spread with various POCKET PAGES™ cards and different embellishments- some chipboard, some paper, and some clear. I had a lot of photos for this spread, so I tried to keep the focus on those and added minimal embellishing. I love using my Fuse for making cool pockets, and this time it was used to seal closed a sequin shaker pocket. I layered some sequins OVER a POCKET PAGES™ card to add some interest to the page. How cute is that?! 






I'm up on the me & my BIG ideas blog with more info if you want to check it out! :) Click HERE to view the full post. 

No comments: