My Collections

Monday, August 31, 2015

PL Spread- August 2015

I have a love affair with Studio Calico. I LOVE their kits, even though I don't subscribe to them. I would break down and subscribe, but I can't only buy my kit each month and that is not good for the bank account! I usually add several things to my box and then end up spending way too much each month on scrapbook stuff. Although it is a lot of fun… ;)

I have finally caught up on my Project Life. All the trips this summer had me waaaaay behind, but I am happy to report that I am all caught up as of today! Woo hoo! 

I want to share with you one of my most recent spreads because I just love the SC goodies I used on this page. And this photo I got of Pete:


Heehee he loves to get in my way while I'm taking scrapbook project photos outside and every once in a while, I get a cute photo. :)


I used mainly the August Pop Art Project Life kit from Studio Calico for this page. I ended up finding a listing in a Facebook group sale for most of the PL kit and I was SOOOOO excited. I had wanted to buy the kit from SC, but I didn't want to pay $29.99 or have to subscribe to get a better deal. I love the bright colors in this month's kit. I mean, how GORGEOUS are they?? So summer-y. This spread makes me happy. 

Ok, happy Monday! Be back soon--

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

I really love that layout! And all the colors!
Aw, and Pete....!!! He's so precious! <3