My Collections

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fancy Free Card

Believe it or not, I HAVE been creating a lot this summer! I had forgotten how much I LOVED creating… it’s such a therapy for me! Mostly I’ve been catching up on my Project Life album (I was so behind!) and making some cards. 

The Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee was by far my FAVORITE CHA 2016 release, and so I’ve been having some fun with it since I bought it a few months ago. This collection is just so bright and cheery!! 



I love scrapbooking products. So much. There's just something about pretty papers and colors that makes my heart happy. I just ordered Paige's new "Take me Away" collection from Paper Issues and I cannot WAIT to create with it (and I need to go ahead and share this card before it's too much of "old news")! 

No comments: