My Collections

Friday, July 29, 2016

Planner Spread {mambi}

I had a planner post on the me & my BIG ideas blog a couple of weeks ago and am just getting around to sharing it here on my blog! Oops! 

I am loving all the new planner products that me & my BIG ideas is releasing. This spread uses a lot of new stickers and sticky notes. Layers, layers, layers... that's what I like! :) 

I didn't have much planned for Thurs- Sun of this week's spread (I think I was going on a trip), so I trimmed down a piece of grid paper from one of the HAPPY PLANNER™ paper packs and glued it on that side of the spread. I jotted down some different notes and sketches on the right side. I like how you can adjust the HAPPY PLANNER™ for your different needs. 





Of course, if you want to visit the main post on the mambi blog, click HERE. :) 


No comments: