My Collections

Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Freebie {PLS}

Happy 1st day of June! It's crazy how time flies. :)

Just popping in today to share some new, fun news from Pretty Little Studio! Starting this month, there will be an exclusive freebie for all orders over $25. This month, the free item you can receive is a gorgeous pack of watercolored diecuts designed by Marie- Pierre Capistran. I have the pleasure of taking the freebie photos for the PLS website, so I got a pack to play with! These diecuts will pair perfectly with my Summer Vibes collection along with Marie's Here Comes the Sun collection. 

Here's the styled freebie shot (which turned out better than I imagined!):


And here's the full layout I made with them! I tried to make the diecuts the focus of the page, so I used minimal other embellishing.





If you're interested in getting these diecuts for yourself, all you have to do is place an order of $25 or more in the Pretty Little Studio shop and they will be included in your order! No code needed. I think this is a great reason to pick up some of my Beautiful Day collection, don't you? ;)

1 comment:

MJ's Kraze said...

When I saw that there was a freebie I may or may not have made sure I hit the $25 threshold. ;)