My Collections

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL Christmas today!
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and share with you my Christmas cards I made for my friends this year. I only make like 10 or so cards that are the same. I bought an American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper pad at TJMaxx back in the spring for only $2! I used that on my cards. I loved the blossoms and snowflakes in the papers, so I fussy cut them out and pop dotted them on my cards. What frustrates me is that I was going to add a "Merry Christmas!" sentiment in the left bottom corner of each card, but I had already sealed a few of them before I remembered it! Oh well! It really would have filled up the white space on the card, but they're gone now! :P




This is my favorite of the cards.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! May God bless you and your family this coming new year! Remember- JESUS is the reason for the season!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Your cards are wonderful!

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are all so pretty! I love the roses and snowflakes on them.
Hope you had a great Christmas and have lots of happy things to scrap about in the New Year! :)

okanogangirl said...

LOVE this cars!!!