My Collections

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pretty Little Studio Challenge Cards

When I got home from work today, I thought about doing some scrappy challenges, and the Pretty Little Studio challenges came to mind.

This first card is for the challenge to use this lovely picture for inspiration.

I used the colors, snowflakes, and circles on my card.



And then this next card is for the challenge to use this week's sketch on a project.

I used some great Jillibean Soup "Dutch Mustard" papers and embellishments. I bought some goodies from their Black Friday sale and I'm LOVIN' it!! This is the first time I've ever had a lot of JBS product to use. I used the mini papers on this particular card. My card's simple, but I kinda like simple! :)

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

Lovely cards! Love your interpretations of the challenges!