My Collections

Sunday, May 6, 2012

How was your NSD?

I had an awesome weekend at my scrapbook retreat! After I got home this afternoon, then I did another layout with this Pretty Little Studio sketch. I normally would NEVER be this "random" with my page but I thought it might be fun to be a little "messy" with my style. What do you think of it? I used some Jillibean Soup "Sweet & Sour" scraps that I have... I lovvvve this line! I bought a LOT of new stuff at the retreat this weekend... the most I have ever spent at one time on scrappy stuff. I didn't know how much I spent till the end of the retreat, and boy-- it sure grows! LOL I better go on another freeze. :)

6 comments:

Tina said...

such a cute adorable layout Heather! love how you used the PLS sketch!

Ashley Horton said...

I think it turned out awesome, Heather! I love the bright orange background and all of the fun little bits and pieces you added around each of your photos and your title! I am glad you had fun at your scrappy retreat!! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is so sweet! I love the little kittens!

Roxy said...

Ooooh, love the washi tape ruffle by your title card there! Just came by to say I entered your challenge at Frosted Designs, and had a great time doing it! Hugs, Roxy.

Erin- said...

I think it's adorable--feels like the perfect blend of scrapbooking and "smashbooking." Love the way you ruffled the washi tape--so cute!

li-bee-ti said...

Hi!
I just realized I didn't leave you a comment on your blog for your NSD challenge, but I did finished it on time and put a link on FD blog.\
Here's my take:
http://creationswithlove-li-bee-ti.blogspot.com/2012/05/two-nsd-layouts.html
TFL