My Collections

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Card Week: Thursday

Ahh... one of my favorite cards. (I saved my favorite cards for the end... today's and tomorrow's card shares are my favorites) I used some Sizzix banner dies for the little pennants on this card. The paper I used is This and That: Charming from Echo Park. I love this guy line! It's so cute! Maybe just because I'm a fan of blues and greens... I like how this one turned out, unlike yesterday's card. :P


One last day for Card Week! I hope you come visit! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Heather, thanks for the blog love! We sooo appreciate when people stop by and leave lovely comments! I've been scrolling through and checking out your cards, awesome!!! I might have to use one of your card sketches sometime, as I'm pretty lost when it comes to card design. Have a great day!

Auntie Em said...

Love your pretty festive banners! They are so cute tied up with the twine. :)

katie said...

I love the banner! especially with the twine.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love the banner and the baker's twine Heather! So neat!

okanogangirl said...

LOVE this!!!!!!!