My Collections

Thursday, June 14, 2012

"Funny Friends" Layout

Hi there! I have been digging around my older photos and I found this layout that I don't think I have posted here on my blog before. I made this layout all "by myself," meaning I didn't use a sketch for this layout nor did I scraplift someone else's layout! :O I like challenging myself to layer different papers effectively. I can't say I've mastered the technique, but I am very proud of this layout because it's all ME!

As far as supplies goes, I used my Echo Park Summertime collection kit. The stickers and journaling spot are from the same collection. The letter stickers are from October Afternoon and Studio Calico (two of my favorite sticker fonts!!!).


And as a BONUS! A sketch made from my layout just for you! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!! You have done a really nice job layering the different patterns! I love the fun, bright colors, too!

katie said...

So cute! I love the bright colors, and the fonts of the letter stickers are great.

Unknown said...

I love how bright and fun this is!! You always do so well at coordinating papers :D!
Hope you have a good day, take care,
xErin
http://erinblegen.blogspot.com

Moongirl said...

Oh, great sketch! I love the layering. I love the fun colors you used on your layout too; shows fun and energy :)

Ashley Horton said...

Very cute, Heather!! I love that you clustered all of your papers and photo together and left the awesome white space...or I guess I should say "orange" space in this case!! :)

Auntie Em said...

Great LO! I really like all the bright pretty colours to go with the fun pic of your friends. :)