My Collections

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Current Favorites

I have some time here on the computer, so I tought I'd share some of my current scrappy favorites that I love to use right now. I linked all of these items except the last one to the A Cherry on Top online store. :)

White Maple Thickers By American Crafts
these American Crafts Thickers

Coconut Lime Soup Collection Pack - Jillibean Soup
Jillibean Soup Coconut Lime Soup
Banners Paper - Hello Summer - Echo Park
this Echo Park Hello Summer paper
Ampersand Stencil - Mister Huey's By Studio Calico
Studio Calico Misting Stencil


Cricut "Handy Man" LITE Cartridge

Can you tell I like PAPER?? Paper is what I buy nonstop. ;) I hope to add a few more favorites to my personal list this week! What are your favorites right now?

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Awesome choices! There are so many pretty papers and trims to choose from out there. I am always partial to OA and Webster's.