My Collections

Monday, October 21, 2013

A Card on Monday

Happy Monday! Did y'all have a great weekend? I did! :)

I made a card with this sketch from Pamela's World of Scrap. I thought this sketch was awesome.




I used the Finnley collection from Glitz Designs for this card. I LOVE the color combo in this line. I also love the black and white prints that scrapbook companies are coming out with. I knew I had to use the black and white polka dot paper from this line. The neutral patterns go so well with any color scheme. 

I didn't have any of the embellishments from the Finnley line to go with my paper except for the letter sticker sheet. I used two words from the sticker sheet to make my sentiment, and then I used a chipboard arrow from Cosmo Cricket and a bow from the Maggie Holmes "Flea Market" line to embellish my card. It's pretty simple this go around, but sometimes that's just what a card needs. Some clean simplicity.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)
-Heather

No comments: