My Collections

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Everyday LBA

Just wanted to pop in and share a mixed media page I created with basically just supplies that I got in the box swap that Katie and I did a couple of weeks ago. 

I loved this paper from the Basic Grey "Soleil" mini pad but it's SO busy. I wasn't sure how to use it! I loved it so much though that I was determined to use it. So, I just patchworked 4 6x6 pieces of paper onto a piece of 12x12 paper and created a very busy background. Then I painted a circle of white paint on the background. Then I added some orange, yellow, and pink watercolors. Just a little color, not a lot. 

I loved this silhouette shape, so I diecut just the pretty floral swags and used those on the top and the bottom of the painted circle. Then I embellished!  






Have a great day! 

-Heather

2 comments:

katie said...

Eeeek! I love it!

I love seeing how you used the supplies I sent you! :)

Jenni Calma said...

This totally rocks Heather!!