My Collections

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Love Who You Are

Hellooo! I'm sharing another layout on the SFTIO blog today, and I just thought I'd give you a little extra behind-the-scenes look at this page! 






So I totally scraplifted my own layout for this page:


I didn't copy it exactly, I just went with what my brain remembered from the layout, which was lots of strips of paper in a column form on the right side of the page. The patterns in this month's "Intuition" kit are just GORGEOUS, so you know me-- I had to use them all on one page! I really love that there is so much BLUE in this kit. I'm a blue kind of girl. :)

I totally love those lightbulb paper clips that are included in the kit, but sometimes I don't like using things how they're supposed to be used. LOL So I just glued it straight onto the page with Glossy Accents. Worked perfectly! 

A tip about sprinkling sequins on your page-- literally SPRINKLE them. Sometimes I try placing them the way I *think they would look good and they don't look right. Too perfectly spaced or something. So this time I actually sprinkled them on the page and then went back and put glue on the backs of them. 

Don't forget to read more about this page by visiting the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out blog! :)

-Heather

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Great scraplift of your other layout Heather, but I love the different look you created with the papers and colors you used!