My Collections

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Job 23:10 (my last SFTIO project!)

I'm sharing my very last layout for SFTIO today! :'-( I decided not to continue on the design team for another 6 months, since I'll be starting college this fall. I will miss it, but I thought this was the best decision for right now. 

So here's my last project:





Here's a little bit I have on the SFTIO post today. I wanted to share it here too. 

"But he knoweth the way that I take." Whether that path is straight and easy-going or hilly and curvy. It's a comfort for me to know that my Heavenly Father knows me and cares for me. And HE knows where I'm going. I don't know how many times I have referred to this verse over the past year or so. And it's in the book of Job, of all places! Do you know how much Job had to go through?! Basically all of his belongings taken away or destroyed, including his family! And he still said, "God knows the way I take." Wow. What a challenge. Through everything you go through, you can still have God as your guide. :)

Just a few words of encouragement! :) And thank you Scrapbooking from the Inside Out for the awesome time! 

-Heather

No comments: