My Collections

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Not All Who Wander...

Hey! Goodness gracious. Another week has flown by! Wish I would have scheduled some posts, because I do have projects to share! Just realized that I haven't posted since last Thursday! Shame on me…

So I'm up on the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out blog today with another layout I made with this month's "Direction" kit. Here's the layout I'm sharing today:







I saw the title diecut on Pinterest. I've had it pinned for a while, and when I found out that this month's theme was direction, I immediately cut it out so I could use it on a project. :) I went really simple on this page… I had to refrain from adding more and more elements to the page. 'Cause simple is not "me." And as you can tell, I'm not that great at photographing white-on-white. I don't know the secret to that! It's too washed out… oh well. Someday I'll learn. This will do for now. 

If you want to read more about this layout, I'm blogging about it at SFTIO.

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Heather


No comments: