My Collections

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Planning Out JUNE {me & my BIG ideas}

Since I have two big trips this next month, I thought that I could use my HAPPY PLANNER™ to lay out the month and organize everything visually. 

I used matching arrow stickers and watercolor strokes to to map out the start and end of a trip. I also boxed off my "free" days in the month with a green box using my watercolors and a water brush. As you can see, there are very few of those! 

I used some travel quote stickers from the We're on Vacation sticker pack. I really love all the cute adventure-themed quotes in that particular pack. I want to put them on everything Paris/Berlin/Oregon/summer trip themed. :) 


I also used little sticky notes for the events that I wasn't sure about. Not "penciling it in," I'm "sticky notin' it in." ;) 



No comments: