My Collections

Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm a Guest Designer at Inside Out!

I am back at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out for the month of June! :D I love Inside Out and it was fabulous to get to use one of their kits again and document some good heart talks. 

The kit for June is entitled "I Am" and it is AWESOME. Just check this out:


This kit includes select items from the "I Am" collection from Simple Stories along with the "Journey" collection from Crate Paper. These two lines are absolutely gorgeous. Really. I never expected them to be so pretty. There are lots of awesome, meaningful embellishments in the kit as well. Phrase stickers, puffy stickers, ephemera, PL cards, pearls, a stencil, a distress marker, and some awesome Thickers. 

Even after my projects I made for this month, I have a lot of this kit left. That makes me super happy! 'Cause it's super pretty and awesome and fabulous and all the other good words. ;)

And here are my projects I made with the kit:



I'm excited to share more about my projects for this month, so be sure to check back! Oh, and check out Scrapbooking from the Inside Out for more info about this kit! 



No comments: