My Collections

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Decorated Notebook {mambi}

Hello! I'm just getting back in the swing of things now that I've started college again. This is my first full week back this semester. I love going to college because it keeps me busy. I was just talking to mom today about how I am happier when I am busy. I love feeling accomplished. Feeling like I have actually done something in a day. I'm also starting a new job this week! It's still in childcare, but I will be making more money :) at a private daycare. Change is good, right? 

In preparation for college, I decorated this notebook a couple of weeks ago. And today it is up on the me & my BIG ideas blog! In addition to some AWESOME patterned papers from mambi, I used some little strips of photos that I printed from my Paris/ Berlin trip. It's so wonderful seeing little snippets of my memories on an everyday item. It makes me smile. :) 




If you're interested, I have a quick tutorial on the me & my BIG ideas blog (click HERE to visit the blog post) on how to make this notebook cover. It's super simple, but awesome (if I do say so myself). 

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

Adorable notebook! And I love your little signature at the bottom of your post!